Epic Senior Passes
Full details on all the ski passes for 65+ available
This blog has been updated from a previous version to include recent information and current pricing.
The Epic Pass at Vail Resorts offers six different Senior Passes for more experienced skiers and riders, all at discounted rates for anyone age 65 or older. The Epic Pass grants unlimited access to 18 ski resorts with no blackout dates, as well as limited access to more than 65 top ski resorts worldwide. Each Senior Pass offers its own perks and privileges. Let’s take a closer look at which Epic Pass for seniors is right for you.
- Senior KBA Pass (Now known as the Senior KB Pass) – This is the perfect pass for seniors over age 65 who want full access to Keystone and Breckenridge. This pass includes unrestricted and unlimited days on the slopes. The price is $499, if purchased by late September. (Price change date TBD, so purchase early.) The Senior KB Pass is similar to the previous Senior KBA Pass. The only difference is that Arapahoe Basin has been removed. This season pass includes two Buddy Tickets and six Ski-With-A-Friend Tickets loaded onto your pass. A Buddy Ticket is flat-rate, single-day discounted lift ticket that is the same price all season. Buddy Tickets can be up to 40% off of regular window price. Ski-With-A-Friend Tickets are single-day lift tickets available for friends and family at a discounted rate. Ski-With-A-Friend Tickets fluctuate in price throughout the season, depending on the date. Pass holders are also eligible for a 20% discount for stays at these Vail Resorts locations: Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Crested Butte, Heavenly, Keystone, Kirkwood, Northstar, Park City, Vail and Whistler Blackcomb. (Based on availability and some restrictions may apply.) Other benefits include 2019 Summer Scenic Access for passes purchased in the spring, Season Pass insurance options, and access to the EpicMix app. EpicMix tracks all of your on-mountain activity right on your phone, including trail maps, days skied, vertical feet tracking and other achievements.
- Senior 70+ 10-Day Pass – A popular choice for $689*, this pass offers 10 full days of skiing or riding at some of the best resorts in Colorado for seniors over age 70. Choose from Arapahoe Basin, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone or Vail. No restrictions! An excellent value for five resorts in 10 days. Pass comes loaded with two Buddy Tickets and six Ski-With-A-Friend tickets. (*If purchased before late September.) Other benefits include the 20% lodging discount at the aforementioned Vail Resorts locations, Season Pass insurance plans and access to the EpicMix app.
- Tahoe Value Pass – Ride or ski Heavenly every day of the week. Throw in Northstar and Kirkwood access for six days a week (no Saturdays), and you can see why this is a popular pass with California seniors age 65 and older at a low price of $429, if purchased before late September. Includes the lodging discount, pass insurance options and the EpicMix app. Blackout dates apply. (Typical blackout dates would include Thanksgiving weekend, Christmas/New Year’s week, MLK weekend and President’s week. Holiday and peak periods are restricted, but pass holders can purchase lift tickets for half price during the blackout dates. Half-price pass holder tickets are also available at Breckenridge, Crested Butte, Keystone, Mount Sunapee, Okemo, Park City and Stevens Pass. Includes access to purchase advanced lift tickets at a reduced rate for Beaver Creek, Vail and Whistler Blackcomb. Season Pass perks include two Buddy Tickets and six Ski-With-A-Friend Tickets loaded onto your pass.
- Kirkwood Pass – For seniors over age 65 who love to ski or ride Kirkwood Deep, this is your Season Pass. The Kirkwood Pass offers unlimited access to Kirkwood with no restrictions for $479. Passes come loaded with two Buddy Tickets and six Ski-With-A-Friend Tickets. Includes access to purchase unlimited half-price pass holder tickets to Breckenridge, Heavenly, Keystone, Northstar, Park City and Stowe. Also purchase advance lift tickets at Beaver Creek, Vail and Whistler Blackcomb. Season Pass insurance options, 20% lodging discount and EpicMix app access included.
- Afton Alps Pass – Seniors who love to ski northern Minnesota will love this Season Pass, which provides unlimited access to Afton Alps to anyone age 62 and over for the low price of $319. No restrictions. Passes come loaded with two Buddy Tickets and six Ski-With-A-Friend Tickets. Also enjoy unlimited half-price pass holder tickets at Breckenridge, Crested Butte, Heavenly, Keystone, Kirkwood, Mount Sunapee, Northstar, Okemo, Park City, Stevens Pass and Stowe. Reduced rates on advance lift tickets available at Beaver Creek, Vail and Whistler Blackcomb. Other benefits include pass insurance options, 20% discount on lodging for pass holders, and access to the EpicMix app.
- Brighton Pass – Seniors who have skied Michigan know the snow falls heavy for almost nine months of the year. Skiers and riders over the age of 62 can take advantage of the Brighton Pass, which offers unrestricted access to Mt. Brighton Pass for $389. Enjoy six Ski-With-A-Friend Tickets and two Buddy Tickets. Purchase advance lift tickets at a reduced rate for Beaver Creek, Vail and Whistler Blackcomb. Pass holders can also purchase unlimited half-price lift tickets at Breckenridge, Heavenly, Northstar, Keystone, Kirkwood, Park City and Stowe. Includes a 20% lodging discount at Vail Resorts, pass insurance plans and the EpicMix app.
Ready to get your Senior Pass and make your next ski season epic? Head on over to our Epic Pass featured page and make your pick. Be sure to check skicoupons.com regularly for the latest deals and promotions to get you on the slopes.